Susan Burger, R.N., M.N., F.N.P.
As Recognized By "Who's Who of American Women"
- Family Nurse Practitioner Since 1979
- Most Insurance Accepted - PACT/SOFP Provider
Westwind Continues to Provide
Complete Gynecological Services
- Pregnancy Testing
- Family Planning (Oral contraceptives, I.U.D., and Nuva Rine, etc.)
- Pap Smears
- Premenstrual Tension Syndrome (PMS)
- Dysmenorrhea (painful periods)
- Menopausal Evaluation & Treatment
- Urinary Tract & Vaginal Infections
- Colposcopy - Cryotherapy
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- Morning-After Pills
Comprehensive Obstetrical Services*
(Prenatal & Deliver)
You are initally seen by NP Susan at West Hill. Later in your pregnancy, you are seen by your delivering M.D. at his/her private office in Tarzana or Van Nuys. The doctor has privileges at Tarzana and Valley Presbyterian Hospitals.
- Health Education
- Nutritional Counseling
- Psychosocial Evaluation
- Medi-Cal, Insurance, Low-Cost Private Pay
Presumptive Eligibility (P.E) *
Presumptive eligibility is a state sponsored program which aids low income patients who are seeking prenatal care, prior to being enrolled in Medi-cal. The patient is evaluated in our office. If patients meet the qualifying criteria, they are enrolled in P.E. and prenatal care can begin immediately. This program covers the patient for several months of prenatal care while their Medi-cal application is being processed. Please contact our medical office for more information and qualifying criteria.
*State Programs: Call Office Concerning Eligibility